Sunday 30 September 2012

IT IS YOU

ASSALAMU'ALAIKUM...

hye guys.. had been a while since my last post entry right... sorry.. had been bit busy with my personal life.. owhh.. plus my laziness hmm can't help it.. ok so today..  feels like posting something on my blog full of web... errrr... ok.. hahahaha... 

wondered with the title?? hmm.. ok... 

it's been a while too since i'd been posted about love.. errkk.. LOVE?? YES L.O.V.E.

feel like revealing a big secret of my live.. ahahaha.. not that secret though...

I just miss this one guy.. huuuu... yeahh you!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH... 

hmm well i'm not good in saying nice great metaphor word to impress you, I only have one heart to give you.

I don't even have a nice good song to dedicate , I only have one mouth to keep on saying I LOVE YOU and I MISS YOU.

BABY, YOU MAYBE FAR FROM MY SIGHT BUT WHENEVER YOU AND I TALK, IT’S LIKE A CHANT ON ME THAT SAY I’M YOURS AND GONNA LOVE YOU FOREVER.







p/s can't wait for the day to come.. i just miss you too much.. counting the ticking all the times.. that one day will arrive soon... (>_<) 




No comments: